:cry: Hi all im 24 years old with two children 9 and 4 years. I am desperate for some info on what could be going on with my body right now. My last period was on the 26th of december. It finished on the 31st of december. My periods are usually regular only ever a day or two out. I was due to get my next period on the 24th of Janurary and it didnt happen. I went to the doctors and got tested for pregnancy . . all negative there. I did two pregnancy test two days ago and i got a faint line on both. I started to get excited . . . but then yesterday i started to have pink discharge and today it is heavier. Looks like a period to me.
So i got what i think is my period 2 and a half weeks late
I'm very worried because this has NEVER EVER happened unless i was pregnant. My period only ever skipped because i was pregnant.
What do you all think about this??
Has this happened to any other woman out there??
What should i do??? :cry:

Hi honey! Don't panic yet OK? I know too late!!! 8-| Vaginal bleeding isn't too common but it DEFINITELY happens at the beginning of pregnancies - I always say it's like the brain didn't get the memo!! It is actually from an increase in hormones and is similar to a period - thus many women thinking they get periods while they are pregnant! So before we rule out pregnancy you will need to go to the doctor and get a blood test to determine if you are indeed pregnant! And if so what is going on! And if not what happened! I would like you to start taking prenatal vitamins - if you are pregnant these help with the babies development, if you aren't they are shown to increase your fertility substantially! Could you tell me what dates you had unprotected sex? I can try and determine how far along you are IF you are indeed pregnant! Please let me know how you make out OK? And good luck and I will keep my fingers crossed for you honey!