My 14 yr old daughter has had pain on her left side off and on for over a week. Our doctor didn't see any sign of blood or infection in her urin test. She has had no fever... only felt slightly warm, temp around 99 one or two days in the last 7 or so. The intensity of the pain comes and goes although she says a dull ache is always there. Today she had some vomiting, but still has no fever. This leads me to believe maybe she has a kidney stone as much of the pain she is describing sounds like when I had stones. She had back, side and abdominal x-rays taken and nothing remarkable was noticed. What could it be?

I had in the past the same: Kidney pain, no infection, fatigue, headache, nausea... After many exams and tests, my doctor surprisingly found a bacteria called Helicobacter Pylori in my blood. I had the treatment and now I'm Ok! No more pain!

Did you ever figure out what your daughter had? My daughter has similar symptoms and we are without a diagnosis.

Thanks!

Amazingly I had very similar symptoms and I too, was found to have H.Pylori. Additionally I have lumpy feeling in my throat and some stomach pain as well. I can see that you posted this a year ago. Did you have further complications since you had the treatment?

I had a kidney infection 3 months ago. Since then i'v got right flank pain..had a blood test and many urine tests, all ok. I don't know what's going on. Can someone please help me?