Today I went to ER for lower right flank pain, nausea, fatigue, and diziness. I have no infection in bladder or kidney and no stones. They did an ultrasound of my gall bladder, spleen, liver, kidney and bladder and everything looked fine. I'm home inpain stillwhat could it be

It's hard to say what it could be without knowing about any other sort of symptoms. Do you have any other symptoms? Let me know what's going on. Thanks!

nausea fatigue no appetite and the pain

Hello there,

Since you have been to ER and they couldn’t find any obvious reason for your symptoms I would say it is the best to see your regular doctor and do the whole checkup. After the blood and urine tests and analysis your doctor will probably know more than you know now.

Usually every urinary tract issue is resolved with antibiotics and if it really hurts with painkillers as well.

Since your symptoms are so various without additional tests it is very hard to determine anything.

I hope that your doctor will give you the right diagnosis after additional tests and that with appropriate treatment you will feel a lot better. Good luck and keep us posted about your situation.

I have had lower flank pain for years. I just completed a ct scan of my bladder, kidneys, uretha and pelvis area. Years ago, my doctor told me I have arthritis. I of course have been in denial feeling I am too young. However, I casually spoke to a Physical Trainer and they told me that as we mature, our lower abdomen tends to pull our backs forward, hence, lower backpain. Maybe that could be the cause. Have your doctor check it out. Sometimes we fear the worse when really, its something as simple as age...