I was overweight just a little bit, but with good diet controlling and exercise, I shaped my body well. Anyway, I have done lots of weight and cardiovascular exercise, but still I am not completely happy. My abdominals are quite firm now, but my lower abdomen is still quite round. I see I cannot get it back to its former state and get flat tummy. Can you tell me what I should do because I adore people with flat tummy and I want to be one of those?

I could only recommend you to continue with your cardiovascular training and check you are eating healthily. I think you could slow down your abdominal crunches. I hope you know they are more effective when performed at a reduced pace. It is important to focus on your breathing as you are crunching. To get flat tummy but breathe properly, you must exhale on the way up, inhale on the way down. You can achieve good results by work out with a fit-ball. Because the ball is unstable, this will challenge your deeper abdominal and back muscles. Definitely, you should not forget to warm-up before starting work with the ball. Do five to ten minutes of cardiovascular work to get the blood flowing round the body and stretch out at the end of the session too. It may be difficult to find the time, but Yoga is another challenging workout and great solution for flat tummy.