I am 17,5'7''and1/2 inches and weigh about 212lbs. Everyone says walk, walk, walk but the fact is I am extremely active in softball. I am the catcher and my legs are pretty muscular. The only problem is my tummy, which expands every time i eat. I wouldn't call myself a very fatty eater either. So what should i do? :$

Do ab crunches while on an empty stomach. This will give your more tone in your abdominal muscles. Your appetite will decrease when your abs are in better shape.

To lose stomach fat, you do need to engage in cardio to get the fat to go away. You can't spot-treat fat, so you can only do exercise and diet until your weigh goes down. Walking is not the only way to do this. You have to overcome your body's natural ability to hold onto fat, so you have to do cardio and reduce your caloric intake so that you can lose some weight. I know it's frustrating, but that's the best you can do. Keep us posted!

Keep on workout and be patient. Perhaps it is genetics.

Maybe you don't have a regular bowel movement. Based on experience, regular elimination of waste can diminish the size of your tummy.:)