Hello! I managed to lose 20lbs in the last 6 months, and I really love the way I look now, but I still have one, not so tiny problem. My stomach!!!! Can’t get rid of it!!! It is true that I haven’t been exercising that much during my diet, I only walked and ran from time to time. Is there anybody who could recommend some stomach exercise to me? Thank you!

You know, it is very important to exercise. It isn’t good just for your weight but for your health too. During sweating, your body is getting rid of the toxins and you are strengthening your muscles. In my opinion, there are two exercises a person could do for the stomach muscles. They are crunches and plank. Here is how you do the crunch: lie on your back, feet on the floor and knees placed together. Put the hands behind the head, shoulders off the floor, and stretch your abdominal muscles. Then go high toward the knees, but not too high up, make sure that the lower back is on the floor. Watch straight and breath properly. Exhale every time you are up. Now, the plunk: Lie on the stomach, hands under the chest, elbows on the side. Keep the back flat, pull in tummy button, then push yourself up onto your knees, so that your upper body is off the floor, with your hands and knees acting as support. Breathing is import here like in any other exercise.

Doing stomach exercises wont burn any fat on your stomach but will strengthen so they will be stronger and show more when you have a low body fat percentage. So do cardio a few times a week and do exercises that strengthen your stomach muscles and with proper diet your belly should start to go away. Hope I helped

Stomach exercise is for sure helps you in decreasing your weight. But these exercise you find in yoga. And they are really effective. There are various yoga CD available these days in the market buy one for yourself and enjoy being slim with a flat stomach.

Join a yoga class and ask the yoga teacher for any recommendations to address your stomach issues:)