Hello, I've recently discovered the 'Lose the pooch' video on YouTube and I have to say, I love it! It really works my lower abs unlike other videos, where they focus so much more on upper abs.

I am 5'5, around 120 lbs and I've been doing 20 to 25 minutes of cardio and strength exercises (videos) four times a week. My problem areas are my upper arms, tummy and upper thighs. Since doing cardio, I've seen slight reductions but I still cannot wear a bikini with confidence.

The thing is, I have a little bit of upper abs muscle showing (the result of abs exercise videos) but my tummy pooch hasn't been going away AT ALL. It looks quite bad- flat-looking upper abs at the top, and a big rounded bulge below, with a line in between which makes it more obvious. I was wondering, if I keep doing the 'Lose the pooch' exercises, will my pooch decrease in size? Will I build muscle underneath, making my tummy more prominent?

I'm quite worried so please help. Thanks.

Celebrity

hey katie.

congrats on success! Good job!

have you tried changing your diet?

A good body is 80% diet and 20% exercise! rembember that abs are made in the kitchen ;)

yes, of course, if you continue to work out, you will look better. I would stronlgy recommend to change exercises - with your body gets used to these exericses and it won't give you as good results as in the beginnning. Change your workout routine - there are numberous abdominal videos on our channel - this way you will "shock" your body and again - it will start showing results.

Another very important thing in your case - cardio workout. There are a few workout videos on our channel wit carido exercises that you can perform at home - 10 minutes of carido workout each day - do it for one month - and I promise you - you will see results!

For better looking legs and arms  - legs and arsm exercises :) you have them listed on channel.   :) 

Good luck! If you have any questions, don't hestiate to ask !

And remember - you can't outtrain  a bad diet. Focus on that too! 

In addition to what TayaTaya suggests about your diet, I would say you need to up the ante as far as exercise goes.  You should do about 45 minutes of cardio every other day.  Then your alternate days should be focused on toning your trouble areas.  It just doesn't sound like you are doing enough to stimulate the muscles to tone up.  I would think 45 minutes in the gym with toning your arms, etc. by doing 3 sets of 12 repetitions of all the equipment that will target your problem areas will definitely get the job done in a month or two, depending on how aggressive you are with the added weight.  You could do 15 reps to see if you can achieve results faster.