Hi! I'm a 12 year ogirlies and I really want to lose weight and have a FLAT stoumach before summer! I really want to impress this guy I like and I feel like he doesn't even know I exist! I have to lose weight! All of my friends are like sticke! And I'm all fat! I have been trying to eat healthier, I do 15 push-ups and 300 sit-ups every morninaz and I take dance class! but also when I'm trying to eat healthier its hard especially like for me, I HAVE to have something sweet every day! its just how I am and I'm sick of it! I need and EXTREMLY want a flat stoumach before summer! Please help me ASAP! Thank you!

Must follow these tips to get flat stomach is

• Eat smaller and more frequent meals and this is healthy way to reduce the size of your stomach.
  • Perform cardiovascular exercise. Cardiovascular exercise such as crunches, walking, running will boost your calorie burning.
  • Cut calories from your diet by avoiding soda, alcohol, junk foods and sugar.
  • Lower your daily calorie intake.