Hello! I have been on a diet for 3 months now, and I have lost some weight but would love to tighten my stomach, thighs and butt a bit. Is there anybody who can tell me any exercises for these specific muscles? Thx

Hi there! Once I saw a show on TV with some girls exercising with those huge balls. I went to the mal and bought one big ball that children use for jumping with it. They are cheaper, as these professional are quite expensive. And I exercise with the ball. It is not as easy as I thought it would be. Here is the exercise I use for butt and thighs: I kneel with the ball in front of me and place forearms on the ball. I extend the right leg behind my torso. I pull the navel in and engage the abs. Each time I lift the extended leg, I exhale and inhale when putting it down. And now for the front thighs. I sit on the ball with my knees bent, placing the feet on the floor. Then I lift legs in turns keeping my abs firm, and lower back straight. I keep each leg up for 30 sec.

I have been regularly stretching since last 3 months and have shaped up my body. Stretching is best. For thighs you can stand by the side of chair and do lunges i.e move your one leg backward and the other constant. I have been following Jane Fondas abs, buns and thighs. You can try that.

strycharz wrote:

When i had my baby i waited at least 3 months to exercise after that i went to a class which was held at my local collage and that was at night time but im very sure they do classes in the day too, i really needed help with reducing my stomache,and obviously toning my legs and my bum. This class was called: bums,tums & thighs, it was 1 hr of full fast exercise doing various stretches,jumping,running up and down,kicking, stomache crunches which are like sit ups but you dont go all the way up, you go to when your stomache starts to ache and then you go back down and do how many you want after.
This class was held 2,3 times a wk and cost about £3:50 and it was all worth the money, i was 10 in half stone before i got pregnant and being 6 foot this was my normal weight obviously after i had my baby i was 14 in a half stone! and omg i hated it, i will say it took about 3 months for the exercises to show on my body but i also felt very motivated,healthy and i felt really good in myself.
I went to these classes for 4 months in total and thought i could do it at home, i knew all the exercises and thats what i did, i kept it up and i know its hard sometimes when you dont feel like it but once youve done it, its all worth it.
i went down to a size 10, i ate the things i had allways eaten which is a normal diet,i just kept exercising 3 times a wk, monday,wed,fri and never on the wk ends!
If you stop exercising the weight will probably go back on because it happened to me, i thought i looked great and didnt need it anymore but we do actually need exercise and its really the only way to tone and keep you in shape. so i hope this is usefull to you' best of luck!!!! xxxxx