Well.. 2 Days Before Christmas This Year, I Had Sex With This Guy Who Is 22, I Am 14, I Know Ew, Pedo, But... A Few Days After I've Been Having these Sharp Pains In My Stomach, I Know I'm Not Pregnant, And I Have My Period, But I've Been Gaining Alot Of Weight In My Gut, The Rest Of My Body Is Normal, Before I Had Sex With This Guy My Stomach Was Flat, But Now Im Getting Like, A Pot Shaped Belly And It's Making Me Very Depressed . Everytime I Look In The Mirror At My Gut I Cry, Does Anyone Know What Could Be Wrong With Me? Please Help Me 3'': .
Love,
Jaay-Jaay xx ♥

Hi! Daily, moderate-intensity exercise is the best way to lose belly fat. When you lose weight and tone your muscles, your belly fat begins shrinking, too. In fact, you may notice that your tummy bulge is the first area to shrink when you start exercising. The amount and type of exercise you should get varies depending on your current activity level and your health goals.

What Type Of Excercises Should I Do ?

Well, you could start by doing some Abdominal Crunches. I'm sure you'll find this video interesting and useful https://www.steadyhealth.com/videos/Abdominal_Exercises_For_Women___Air_bike_v36.html