2 weeks ago I did what I consider my dumbest moment in history and slept with an ex boyfriend. (unprotected) the next day I noticed a FLAT white spot ( much bigger than the normal white bumps down there) on my labia minora. After a week of no change I went to the Doctor. She took a culture of the spot and I am now counting down the days until the results. The spot is not painful.. but I do have some itching. (very little). I havnt had any flu like syptoms or any other spots on the vagina occur. However, a day after getting the culture done, I woke up with a cold sore. WHile I have had them in the past.. I dont get them very often. So my question is.. has anyone ever had a flat white spot.. not a bump bc you cant feel it only see it. Could this be herpes?! and if so can you have a genital and oral outbreak at the same time?

I have one atm, its near the from of my Labia minora... did you find out what it was? mine itches and if i actually play with it or pick at it, it hurts.

Same! I have a flat white patch on my labia minora. I can't feel mine, only see it, and it's not itchy at all. Didn't know I had it until I saw it. I've had the same sexual partner for nearly 2 years now, so idk what it can be. Did u guys find out what it was?

sounds like syphillis