I have really, really small labia minora. In fact, they're barely there. Is this normal at all?

Of course it's normal!  People are all too often led to believe that being small down there is not normal or that it's "childlike" when that is far from the truth.  I can't remember where it was but I remember reading a thread on this where all of the women had small labia minora and quite a few of the people mentioned a possible link between small labia minora and Native American women.  Mine are small and I do have some First Nations in me so it could very well be true.

Just remember that if someone tries to put you down because of how you look is just because they have zero self-esteem and they need to bring people down to their level in order to feel good about themselves.  Just look in some of the threads about large labia minora and you will see what I'm talking about.

Just to point out.....not every woman with large labia minora feels bad about it, or puts down women with small lips. I have large inner lips and have never put a women down for what she has. We're not all like that. I respect other women and expect the same in return. We don't need a large vs. small war!

I was just as stunned when I first heard someone say that women with small lips are underdeveloped and asexual, as I was when I first heard someone say that women with large lips are loose, slutty, oversexed (whatever the hell that is) etc. All of those beliefs are wrong, wrong, wrong. And show a lack of critical thinking, as well.

About the Native American/ First Nations connection--that's interesting as I am 25% NA, and my lips could not be called anything other than very large.