Yesterday was the longest day on work that I ever had. My problem was that labia minora are so sore that I could not even walk without pain. Every time I sat down, I winced, so I am so much afraid what is going on. I am feeling like I have elephantitis and I know there is something wrong with me. Can anyone tell me am I the only one with such labia minora elephantitis and could you tell me any reasonable cause for this problem.

I have problem that I also thought it was labia minora elephantits. My doctor took one look at it and knew what diagnosis to say. I have a large abscess on my labia minora, on my left side labia. She said it is common problem, and it happens when a duct in the vulva becomes plugged up somehow. My doctor gestured to me to demonstrate the size of the thing, showing me it was as big as a dollar. She is thoughtful and just the right combination of concerned without being judgmental about my lifestyle choices. Anyway, once she figured out what it was, it was time to drain some of the pus out of the abscess. It hurts so badly, but I had relief knowing it was not labia minora elephantitis as I thought. However, it definitely relieved a lot of the pressure on my labia, and I was immediately much more comfortable moving around. I would recommend the same thing to you too, visit your doctor and check all about labia minora elephantitis you want to know.

You should google search "bartholin cyst". This may be what you experienced.