hi i m 30yrs old,i noticed my left labia minora growing about 6yrs back,grew too long so had surgery on it and cut it completely.. it is now growing abnormally again and right minora growing in size to,,, is this normal

I have been having the same problem for the last three years and am considering surgery, but I am afraid it will just grow back. I have tried to find information online but there seems to be little available. Have you found out the reason for the unusual growth?

Not to say this applies to any of the above posters, but I think labia trimming for cosmetic reasons is ill-advised. Some pornstars do it because they also may be ill-advised. Please don't be ill-advised. Labia is a unique and natural part of womanhood. Large labia is just as valid as any other sized labia. Work with it and unleash the foxy from within.

My right labia is also growing. I am very freaked out. i started having sex about two years ago and they were the same. And after about a year and a half i started noticing it being larger. now it hangs out and is just plain uncomfortable and gross.

i just dont understand why it is growing and i can't find any info on it.
if you know please reply thank you!

I'm glad I'm not the only one. My is growing too and it is unsettling so I'm have surgery this week. It's not the normal growth that comes with maturing from a girl to women because I'm in my early 30s and I just noticed this happening slowly over the past several years. I've never given birth nor have I done anything that would cause stretching of the lips so I can't find an explanation. I'm not sure how much it has grown since I didn't really notice it until it started hanging below the labia majora but I know for sure that it's gotten longer. My surgeon is going to laser them to a very short length so hopefully, they don't grow back!

It Is normal for the labia minora to grow, your not the only woman that has a large labia minora, Just wanted to let you know that a large labia minora is just as normal as a small one. there is nothing wrong with it.

its normal. dont worry about it. everyone is unique.

It would be most helpful if someone was actually able to provide information as to why it occurs and what causes it rather than just telling people it's normal and not to worry about it. Even if it is, i'd rather know the cause.

my labia is big and it hurts

do you get labia pain like iching burning and white suff coing out

On my right Labia skin is growing on the edge extra skin is hanging too. It's not painful. Dr. Remove the excess extra edge skin part but it's growing back. Can you please tell me the reason. I'm so worried.

You should consult a doctor.