I am not so happy with the way my labia minora looks like. I was wondering if there is some plastic surgery that can be done. Maybe this question is making me look like an id**t, but I am really not happy. My labia minora looks so big. Can I get more information? Thanx

Believe it or not, you are not the only one with this kind of problem. Many women are not happy with the way their vaginal lips look like. If you are not happy with the size or shape of the inner lips of the vulva, a labia reduction can offer the solution. You are the one that can decide about the size of your labia. It is important to remember the biological function of the labia minora, because they protect the vaginal orifice when spreading the thighs. Therefore, over correction is not recommended. During the procedure, the lips are reduced or made to look more symmetric and the procedure is usually aesthetic. However, it can also be indicated because of pain during intercourse, cyc1ing or sport. Scars are minimal and normally only visible to the trained eye of a surgeon. Psychological and relational components of dysfunctional vaginal experience can not be caused, or treated by surgery.

Don't change them!! Big lipped women are the sexiest in the world. I LOVE big labia that stick out. They feel better to be inside, they are much more fun to suck on and play with and they look beautiful. There are a lot of men like me out here, trust me. Keep your big beautiful labia, please. Check out some of the women on sexylabia.com. Those ladies are goddesses! You should consider yourself blessed, it's the small labia girls who didn't win the lottery. The bigger the better really.
I had a Brazilian girlfriend one time who had magnificent huge labia. I absolutely couldn't keep my hands off of her. Those are some of the sexiest memories of my life. I'm getting a little worked up right now just thinking about it.
Best,
Me2(Keef)

i just wanted to thank you for posting your opinion on enlarged labias. there are many women out there like myself who refrain from sexual activities because we are scared of what our partner may think. you really boosted my confdence and i would just like you to know that. thanks so much.

I love a big labia!

don't have surgery! y don't you talk to your partner or get a man's opinion before considering surgery. men love large labia minora!!! don't believe the hype from the medical industry. checkout some sites online and you will see people love it.

My name is Adam and I am going to be an entering first year student at the University of Illinois Medical School this fall. I have read quite a bit of posts about the problem women seem to have with having large labia minora. A lot of people are telling others that they shouldn't get surgery and the truth of the matter is...it all depends on the situation. Most of the time when a person is serious enough to think about altering their bodies with surgery, then their mind is set that nothing but surgery can help. The thing that the ladies that have posted on this website need to remember is that their are over 6 billion people on this planet and a little under half of that is male (depending on what gender you want to catch interest with). So, with about 3 billion guys/gals on the planet, I'm sure that someone (if not most) will like you just however you are. If you think for one second that a man or woman will think less of you because of large labia minora, that man or woman is not worth spending your time with (let alone developing a relationship). If one thinks that you must have surgery, talk that over with your gyno...but I can assure you that they will talk about what I just did. There is a man or woman out there for every body type...sit back and admire your body for once...it would be nice to pick and choose our characteristics...but then we would all have/want the same thing...and what fun is that?

Ciao,
Adam

I think that women that have a big labia should feel blessed and lucky. A lot of guys like me love a big labia.

forged about surgery!!! if you wander, just look sexylabia.com/articles/female-mutulation.htm
is this what you want?
this surgery is done only by crazy people, makeing girls to have 2 asses >;) >;) >;)

look at the bauty of a big lips, and love them.... the biger the better ;-) sexylabia.com/08_labia-worship.htm

hey man,

my girl saw ur post, and it really lifted her self esteem! Before i was with her i thought that 'loose' lips or big lips were a result of multiple partners and lots of sex! But of course i learned otherwise, and I love her so much, I love everything about her including her large lips, which i didn't know whether it was 'normal' or not, but i mean they're hers and i love em. She still feels uncomfortable deep down about me seeing them, and despite what i say it's like she thinks i'm just SAYING good things but not meaning it. But, i know your post will at least have her feeling more confident about herself, I really appreciate that, thanks. Peace!! Lx3 (LLL - long live lips).. arite i'm dumb.. lates..

i have this same problem, and i have done my research on it and found out that many women do have this problem and it can indeed be resolved by surgery. the surgery is aprox £1,500 but is said to be a risky procedure!

WOW! after reading peeps post I am glad to know that I am not the only one who feels this way

It might sound absurd but I thought I was ABNORMAL or something deformed in some way
I was terrified to have anyone see me changing or anything,but mostly was afraid being close with guys. But now reading the many many forum topics on this I am not so afraid of intimacy with men or rather that they would find me unattractive(down there)
As for surgery I don't think I'd even consider it so many complications with that kinda like lypo lol
MAJORLY Expensive $,Infection,loss of feeling,possible bad scarring
who wants that?
This forum really has helped me and has really boosted my self esteem.

i have this same problem
i'm 16 years old, and am really self concious about my big lips.
i am not sexually active yet, so i am wondering why they have become this way..?? i do horseback ride and play many sports, so would those things have an effect on the size of my labia? !

I am no doctor but I don't think sports or really anything else causes big labia except God. When I was 10 yrs old my labia started to grow. I had never talked to my mom about anything concerning female development so I got scared. I was visiting my dad for the summer and told him this big piece of flesh was blocking me from using the bathroom. I was lying but I was scared because I thought I did something wrong and didn't want to get in trouble. I used to masturbate a lot. I started around 4 years old. Anyway, since that summer my labia got even bigger. I don't know if it's just hormones (maybe too much testostrone) or what but it's normal. I do believe you can make them bigger if you constantly pull on them or have kids. I would like feed back on how others wash theirs.

:_( i have the same problem , but when i saw ur answers i felt much better. In the beging i though i am ubnormal but when i saw lots of girls like me i felt much better. thaaaaaaanx