hi im 14 and ive noticed that ONE of my labia minora is longer than the other. its extremely irritating as its ugly and unattractive. it just hangs out of my labia majora... is this normal? ive never had sex and im feeling self consciou about this. help!
thanks in advance!

The labia comes in all sizes. Some are long and hang down, some are small and close to the body. That is the way you were intended.
When you get older, if you are still feeling funny about it, there is a surgery that can fix this.
No need to feel funny about this now as you are the only one who sees it at this point.

She's completely right. Also, your body is still developing don't get all worked up over it. Most guys won't even notice, much less care.. especially if they actually have feelings for you beyond sex.

im 14 too, and one of my labia minora is longer than the other and hangs out a bit.. like you said, it is quite gross and unattractive, but your only fourteen, and what are the chances of you having sex right now, let alone a guy even noticing it. Anyway, theres surgeries you can get when you're older if you're still really self conscious about it.

Im also 14 and only have one and I am quite self conscious, I am scared to get fingered because i dont want the guy to realise and tell people. and i know you will say that if he is not interested in just sex and is with me for a relationship, that he won't tell anybody but i wont be able to help feeling embarassed knowing that he knows about it :-(

girls, as a former teenage male i can say that no one will notice or care XD. also, remember that most people are their own hardest critics and what you may think unattractive about yourself could be beautiful to the rest of the world.

hey im 14 aswell and got the same problem - only one of my labia minora is longer than the other and looks stretched on the end, o.O :$ although it doesn't hang out of my labia major.
although im not planning to have sex until marriage it is still embarrassing as i'd like them to be the same size and im not planning surgery.
this post really helped me tho as i was wondering what was wrong with me.
thanks :-)

Hey im fourteen turning fifteen, I have to same thing ! But - im not a virgin. I have a boyfriend of seven months and he has never noticed. But something I noticed recently is that.. when you have.. rough sex.. you labias are swollen for the next two days and to me they seem worse. I dont want to scare you or anything, But i went to the doctor to check mine out and the doctor said it was completely normal and she would be able to fix it when im sixteen. A few days ago my boyfriend and i ahd a conversaton about lady gaga being a guy xD and he sent me some pictures with her in underwear type outfits and i could tell that .. she has labias that are out a bit as well. So i told him that was compeltely normal and sent him pictures of what we have, He told me that he knew that was normal - so I wouldnt worry about it you know, ? guys either dont even notice it or know that many girls have that. For me - im lucky my boyfriend is older (17) and hes experienced and has seen it all. I hope my story has helped you .

i have the same problem too. but i dont think the guys care. but my other problem is my clitoris... its quite bigger than like the ones i see on porn or like pictures. well. i had to search to check if i was normal...

ohemgee, you're totally right on. Men don't really care. It's not something that affects a lot of people but if someone can't respect your body as it is, don't even bother witha guy like that!

'it's not something that affects a lot of people' i'd say based on the number of replies and posts about it on this forum it definatly is. that in itself should let you girls know that there is nothing wrong with you! we're all different and guys have the same kind of problems only worse. they have a whole lot more down there to critique! chances are they're gonna be too busy worrying about that too even notice, much less care!

Hey. Im 14 and also have the same problem. I have been with my boyfriend for 5 months now and he tries everytime we meet to finger me but I never let him.. I feel very scared about my labia minora sticking out. They are stretched and kinda wrinkly :/ :$ :$ [how emb].. I really want to let my boyfriend finger me but what if he gets shocked as he feels all this going on?! %-) pleaseee help

I am so happy i read this. im fourteen and i also have noticed that one of my inner labia is longer than the other. im glad im not the only one. but it bothers me sometimes when i walk n im very self conscious when it comes to wearing a bikini or specific type of pants. does any one els have this problem ? :-( [/url]

to be perfectly honest, as an 18 year old female with long labia, my boyfriend loves it, and i've noticed a lot of other men do too (not commenting on me but on videos or pictures of women with larger labia). don't worry about it. as you grow they will even out.

Hi am 16 and i have the same problem expect both of my inner labia are stretched and wrinkly,this started when i was 10 and i thought it was normal then but as i grow i start to realise that this might not be as normal,it gets uncomfortable when i wear certain underwear nd even when i wear bikini beause am afraid people would notice.I also find it embrassing when a guy has to finger me because am afraid he might notice and think my virgina is diseased or something but am glad that am not the only one going through this and am also glad the is surgery for this finally the discomfort will go away....all i have to do now is tell my mum XD