I am 15 years old, my labia minora is huge! It is very as some say 'meaty' and full, it hangs about a cm when i stand naked and when i pull it a little bit it is about 1 1/2", i havent measured but its just my guess, it is browny purpley in colour and i am VERY self conscious about it. I have looked at a few of the other posts on various websites but still nobody seems to have the same thing as me, theirs are all smaller and thinner and not as long. Yet everybody else seems just as self conscious but i am just thinking "i wish mine looked like that'. The comments are meant to reassure people but the fact that so many people hate their large labia minora is making me think there is a reason to hate it :/           I have looked up the surgery and seen before and after pictures, i may have seen a few pictures that look at bit like mine but they all chose to have surgery on it, that made me feel that it was bad and they just didnt want to live with that. I really dont want to have surgery when i am older and i am way to embarrassed to talk to my mum or friends/boyfriend about it and no doctors have ever seen it. I am just scared that what i have is not normal and any sexual partners i might ever have will be freaked out at it and be instantly turned off. Is anyone else like me? 

A lot of men would actually be turned on by it.

Its not unusual. My 12 y/o daughter also has "large, meaty" labia, and she is a bit self conscious about it. But I have been told that not all body parts grow and develop at the same rate as other body parts. It is possible that within the next couple of years you might find that the rest of you "fills in" and then they don't appear as large. But having said that, there is nothing medically wrong with you, and regardless of what you personally feel, trust me, there isn't anything "hideous" about large labia. It isn't really any different to large breasts versus small breasts. Some prefer one over the other, while some really don't care either way. If you ended up getting surgery to make them appear more "normal", you might find that you end up with a partner that preferred them the other way, or wouldn't have cared, meaning you endured surgery for nothing. Learn to love what you've got and be proud of it.

Good luck. 

im 26 now but felt the same way you did at 15. You dont know what to compare it to and wonder if its normal. IMO there will be partners who are very into it and others that aren't. its similar to a circumcised or non circumcised penis. some ladies have more visible minora than others and for some it can be very uncomfortable when you wear certain types of clothing like tight jeans or lacy panties. If you are considering surgery wait until your body has matured fully so that you know that if you do want surgery its for you and your comfort and nothing else. My husband doesn't mind mine at all, but it bothers me to no end. I am currently pregnant with twins and still consider having it done after I have them. I'll be 27 so if i never do it thats fine too. Just know that your vagina is completely normal and when you are ready to have sex and are in a monogamous relationship with someone you trust and care about they wont make you feel bad about it.

that is very desirable. Most men are quite turned on by the meaty, full and lengthier labia minora. You should be grateful and not worry about what any sexual partners may think!

Girls, large labia are super sexy.  As a guy, I love the sight of dangling larger labia.  So please, no surgery - that would be awful!  Love yourself the way you are and know men like large labia the best!

I would marry you right now, there is nothing more sexy than what you are talking about. I can't stand a vagina that has small labia, it's not comfortable to have sex with a woman with small lips as in the whole concept. Some reason, that seems to be a turn off. Large lips, that's the best!!

YOU (physically) are defined by what nature provided you with for physical attributes.  To alter yourself surgically is to defy the laws of nature.  Regardless of how you are naturally blessed, there IS someone out there that is meant for you.  You will find his "quirks" as attractive as he finds your "quirks".  We all have "quirks" to some extent.  If your "quirks" are beyond the "norm", you are considered "blessed" by nature.  Embrace those blessed "quirks" as an advantage.  I would love to play with and eat your "larger-than-normal" labia.

They are all different and they are all beautiful. The man or women that you fall in love with will love it. Please don't worry about it. No guy would turn it down and all women know it is normal.

You are very normal many women have much larger labia than you. You are actually very lucky to be so well endowed. Most men just love large labia the way it looks and feels it is so sexy. Do a search on large labia and you will see many photos. Women are self conscious because they think they are abnormal but they are not. I think enventually you wil be very happy with what you have.

I have extremely large labia minora. I didn't even know they were unique until my sister called them "meat curtains." I have read a lot about them, because sadly almost every female feels uncomfortable about them, including myself. AND EVERYONE ELSE, don't scold these girls for being self-conscience, we all feel shy about it because we assume guys prefer them small.

I didn't know how much guys actually love them until my fiancee told me that guys do love them bigger. I looked it up, and if you ask any man, he will not complain about your labia. If he does, kick him to the curb because your vagina should not allow men that are picky about labia and sex. I am proud of my big lips, and my fiancee gets intense sexual pleasure from them. I love my 1.5-2 inch labia, they are beautiful and its so fun and satisfying when they are sucked on and played with. Other girls should be jealous of us.

My understanding is that large labia minora give more sensation to a woman during intercourse and she is often more orgasmic than a girl with smaller labia.

dfdfsdfdsd dfdfdfd dfdfdfdf dfdfdfdf

You say that having large or small labia is 'similar to a circumcised or non circumcised penis'. To be blunt, that is complete and utter nonsense! How can having larger or smaller labia compare to the barbaric practice of slicing off 12 square cm of skin containing hundreds of thousands of nerve endings from the genitals of a young child who has given no permission to do so!!??

Having larger or smaller labia is similar to having a larger or smaller penis, that is all.

Isn't it strange that female 'circumcision', (which involves slicing off pieces of the genitals, from parts of the clitoris, to a few square cm of skin, or less, or even just a very small incision), is called 'genital mutilation', and is strongly denounced around the world and banned in virtually every country and NEVER carried out in western hospitals, yet male 'circumcision', which is also genital mutilation, is carried out on thousands of infants every day without their consent.

It results in a lack of sensitivity of the reproductive organ, and often trauma to the adult throughout their life, due to their body being mutilated. The male foreskin also has a protective function for the sensitive tip of the penis and enables more comfortable sexual intercourse.

That the male organ should be circumcised to enable it to be cleaned more easily is utter rubbish. A woman's genitals are more 'difficult' to clean then a males, yet part are not cut off to make them easier to clean! Countries that don't practice routine male circumcision have LOWER incidences of STD's and AIDS, so that is complete nonsense too. Please look up how male circumcision affects the functions of the male organ.

Over a century ago, male circumcision was thought to prevent masturbation which is of course ignorant nonsense perpetuated by ultra conservative ignorant people. Male circumcision has also been accepted as 'normal' due to large numbers of doctors being Jewish, and who think nothing of slicing off very important parts of the male genitals.

Many doctors and hospitals around the world now know how unnecessary and damaging male circumcision is, but it is still carried out to a large degree around the world by the ignorant. Like female genital mutilation, male genital mutilation should be banned around the world!

I have the exact same labia minora, color size and everything and im doing the exact same thing ur doin. Im super self concious about it too