i have one labia lip that is very large and one that is small. do guys like big labia minora. Even tho a few guys say they do. it's hard to believe. it looks nasty. i'm only 13 and very confused, could someone much older give me adivice. how old until i can get surgery?

hey im 13 to an i hav the same. i think it looks horrible but apparently its pretty common, so dont worry your not alone. :)

About ten years ago when I was thirteen I was exactly the same way. I thought mine were so ugly because they were large and fluffy. I have realized now that many men enjoy them and they feel good because they are soft and cushiony! I love them now and so have all of my male friends. this is completely normal and I would never have any surgery. You may lose feeling and that would be a shame. When you get older you will appreciate the fullness down there. I hope this helps because I remember feeling the same as you, feeling like I was odd. Trust me, they are beautiful!

First of all, Guest, be very proud of having large labia minora. I am 32 bi female, and I do not have any noticeable lips down there, I think. The reason why I am bi is because I had a boyfriend that was into big labia lips and…well we had a good 3 month relationship till it came to sex. He saw that I did not have any lips and he dump me. A month later I found out that this was the reason why, due to my small labia minora. I have been researching how to get my labia bigger over 5 years. Now, I am bi and loving it. I love to play down there with my girlfriends that have big lips (all of them do). It has is now one of my biggest fetishes.

I just read somewhere online that one company (over in Europe) surveyed 100,000 men on this subject and found out that 83% want/like/love a woman to have big labia minora or at least have “some lips sticking out.” So, you are defiantly not the only woman out there like this.

Oh…girls thinking about getting surgery down there, DON’T, especially when you’re in the teens. The only other reason I would think anyone to get surgery down there is because you are constant pain. Otherwise, be happy on who you are. I know, I would give anything to be in your shoes.

I wish this subject was more open in our society, like a guy’s penis. Guy’s and Girl’s would not be so embarrassed over the issue. I hope this was helpful, Guest.

Mel

Thanks everyone for your comments. I am in the same situation and I have unequal labia. Im so self-conscious of it because for the longest time I thought it was the reason my boyfriend woudnt go down on me. But I think, like most boys, he hates that anyway! But he loves playing with them because he says that the bigger one is nice and soft and I agree- its very cushiony. The other labia is smaller so does not get the same loving!
Trust me, if you find the right man and he is not into big labia, he will learn to love you and miss your body, no matter what your body is like. What you should NEVER do is be lacking in confidence to show of your body. If you have got it- flaunt it! Men find confidence really sexy!
It definitely worked for me- im engaged to my man now 4 years down the line.

I need advice , i can't go to my friends or parents because im not comfortable talking about it with them .. But i have an unequal labia , i wasn't even sure was wrong down there until a few days ago.
I have been dating this guy for a month and we have been talking about sex , he doesnt know i have a weird labia or whatever and im afraid if i have sex with him he will dump me &tell his friends that it looks weird &that would hurt me for guys to make fun of me and not want to be with me .
I have thought about surgery but idk how old you have to be to get it done. when i wear bathing suits around my friends i feel weird &think that they notice something is wrong with me , or when i wear tight fited clothes .
how would i tell my boyfriend?
how old do you have to be for surgery?

hi,
i have the same problem.
Im 25, and Im still uncomrortable talking about it with friends and family...
(sorry for my bed english, english is my second language, I live in Europe)
Last 5 years i have been thinking about surgery...now i feel im ready...
Its a big decision, but i think im old enough...
Im in a happy relation (about 5 weeks) and we still didnt have sex...because my "problem".
Of course i didnt tell him about my labia....have you been thinking about surgery?

I have the same problem! I'm pretty ashamed of it, and I'm afraid that when I get sexy with someone, they might get kinda grossed out D: Plus, I'm bisexual so it'd be weird to have a girl compare mine& hers.. Is it possible to get surgery on it? If so, what would the surgeons do?

dont worry i feel so self concious to show a boy but its the way u r and theres nothing u can do about it just tlk tot him and maybe it will work out find someone u really like and if he likes u it wont matter some guys do like it it feels good in there mouth srry to be graphic just keep it clean and masterbation will make it bigger so if u do that cut back hope this helps :-D

he ok let me start by say this is very normal to have just like a mans penis comes in all sizes so do femals so dont worry because in time you will see and understand the this is fine to have and a lot of men like a girl to have large labia so dont feel bad hope this helps you take care....

im 15 and i kind of have the same problem. but mine arent uneven there just big. but when i wear a thong you can see it doesn't look the same as normal girls my age. im kinda embarrassed that when i do stuff with guys they'll go tell their friends..

i have large labia manora lips too, and i thought i was the only one on this planet! im 15, and apparently, LOTS of girls have it! i dont get how guys like ti either, it looks NASSSTY. well, i guess its normal right? dont get surgery, be confident in yourself. lol.

I noticed Mine was enlarged when I was around 12 and went ot the doctor about it. THey said they could do surgery but I would lose a lot of feelings and couldn't do the surgery til I was 18. It has caused me some problems it slit open once and that was very painful pain lasted for about 2 weeks. The doctor also told me It could cause bladder infections often. I am now 20 and I didn't have the surgery. I remember feeling exactly the same ashamed and embarressed to not be the same as everyone else. I have been with the same wonderful guy for the past 5 years. So i haven't been worried about it because i know he loves me for who I am but it really helped finding this post and knowing I am not the only one out there with my lil problem. I don't recommend gettin the surgery cause God made you special.. Take care;)

omg!. i have the same issue, im soo scared boys will think its ugly. i keep reading about them and it seems attractive and normal, but i still dont have any confidence, all of my friends have a " perfect " one , and i dont. i feel embarrased. i just want to cut it off. loll. but we need to understand its normal. and theres no such thing as a perfect downstares. girls like us just need to understand its perfectly fine, and beautiful. it may seem hard, but just have a little confidence. talk to your friends about it. my friend maria has the same issue and it helps me tons. :cry: : :? :(

As a male I can say I have no problem with the size of a girls labia. You may not think it looks pretty but boys will usually not care. It is very similar to boys feeling self conscious about circumcision or penis size.

There is nothing to worry about. I do not recommend surgery to change what is natural.