Hey about 6 months ago i was hit hard in the groin by a footy(i play footy) and after about 1 month i noticed at the bottom of my penis there is a scar of light purple colour leading from the top of my foreskin to the bottom. At the point where the scar stops at the tip there is a bit of flesh that goes to the very tip of my nob... I dont know what to do im really self-concious of this and im wondering if there is a solution and what i should expect. Btw i think i have got ballitis as i have not been able to clean due to flesh pulling my foreskin up...

I get self-conscious because one of my labia is much larger then the other. But what I've noticed is that no one cares. As long as there is no pain or bleeding, there is likely no problem. If you're really concerned, find a clinic and have it checked out.