First off, I am 15, turning 16 in a few months and I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend who is 17 for a year and a month in a week. We are very close and he never EVER lies. He loves me very much and assures me that my body is beautiful when I say my breasts are weird or my butt or my anything.

But my inner labia I think looks absolutely disgusting and I'm not sure if he'd still say that's okay looking if he sees it and I'm very self conscious about it.

It doesn't really bother me that it's long, but if I pull them out they are I guess you could say "wrinkly" and they are generally dark except at the ends they are darker. Actually I guess you could say my whole vaginal area is darker then the rest of my skin. It was like this even before I became sexually active with my boyfriend and it hasn't changed at all.

Is there something I could do to fix this? Anything natural? Would it have something to do with blood flow or possibly medications (Birth control, mood-stabilizer, anti-depressant)? Or do I have to resort to telling my mom and/or going to the doctor. I already have virtually no self esteem and i am very VERY self conscious about it, I wish it looked like those nice ones in those magazines. But if it wasn't dark and wrinkly at the least I'd be much better. Thanks.

I know how it feels to feel self conscious about it. Cause I have the same issue. My vagina is dark too, my labia stick out, and they are "wrinkly"....and yes I really really wish I had one of those pretty pink ones in the magazines too. But you have to figure...so many woman are different colors, shapes and sizes. Doesn't mean their not all beautiful, ya know? And the fact that men have seen them all...he won't think it's ugly at all. My boyfriend of two years would never lie to me either. And like you and yours, he always reassures me that my butt or my boobs are great and he loves them, and are better than anyone else he's seen. Your definitely not alone, this isn't just a couple people out of a thousand that have this, it's extremely common for a woman to have discoloration as it is for men also. But I wouldn't even call it discoloration. It's natural...besides most of those woman who you see in magazines bleach their skin with a skin bleacher that is actually very pricey I've looked it up, cause I thought about doing it once, it's not worth the money. That is the only thing I could think of that would fix it....but you don't need to tell your mom, or go to the doctors, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with you- Jill

Well, I am a man of 44 now. So, that might seem gross. But, even since I was in my teens or 20s, I've absolutely LOVED, even LUSTED over long, colorful labia. I just seriously LOVE those lips, and purple, brown, pink, whatever; I just wanna eat them up. I like to seem them spread like a wide flower, or smashed up like the "Peach" shot laying on your side and seeing your lovely hips and ass. Seriously, DO NOT think you gotta change... AT ALL. Find a man who LOVES that succulent p***y with fleshy lips.

That is really reassuring to hear from a man. Im 29 and my vagina started getting dark around 24 idk why. I myself hate it i think its gross n looks dirty but to be honest not all men care about that just like most men dont care if a woman has stretch marks. But look up home remedies, you can use apple cider vinegar and baking soda combined n leave it on for 15min n wash it off cold water or lemon n baking soda. Ur so young to be that self concious im sure ur boyfriend will see u as just the same.

Health Guru
Just because your labia are a darker colour doesn't mean that your vagina is unattractive, every woman's vagina is a different colour, shape or size just the same as any other body parts are on men and woman every guys penis is a different size, shape or colour it's what makes up individuals and he any guy/girl happens to tell you it's ugly then they sure don't deserve to have the pleasure of going down on it.

One of my innerlips are bigger than the other and it's darker then the other aswell is this normal

Health Guru
Hi, don't worry you are perfectly normal just like every single part of us we are all different from one another's an to have one labia bigger is just as normal as having one breast a little bigger :)