I am sixteen years old, Im not sexually active but active none the less its recently come to my attention though that one of my labia minora's is larger then the other ... by what i think is a lot and Im a little self concious about it Im just wondering weather I should be ? or is this normal ? and if it's not normal what should I do ?

It is definitely normal. My right inner labium (minora) also protrudes a little bit outside and is bit darker that other labia. I have never seen it as a problem because it doesn’t look bad, it is not causing any trouble and I know for a fact that guys like all labia –big, small, dark, protruding, non-protruding-they are not very picky if this was one of your concerns.

Another reason that I do not worry about my protruding labia is because I saw a large number of different looking labia online and realized they are all normal, so even if I had some issues I don’t any more and I don’t think you should either.

Some women are so obsessed with their labia that they even undergo unnecessary surgeries in order to change them. Some women say that their big labia irritate then while walking but I think that even if this is true, it is very rare.

I think you should just relax and not fuss too much about it.

my wife has one and a half labia normal for her

Im 15 years old and terrified of having sex.
Ive bin asked by LOADZ of ladz and every time i have turned them down. They now all call me fridged and scared to do anything.
The reason i dont want sex is my labia are big and i dont want to hear them calling me other names, worse then "fridged" :$ :'( :$ :'(

At 15, you should be turning down the "loadz" of lads not because of your labia size, but because you are too young to spoil.

The rare flower is more beautiful then the common one.

Be rare.

Don't worry about the size of your labia and do wait till you are older

Quote:

I'd just like to say that this is true.
I'm 14 and I have protruding labia minora. It irritates me to walk, or even just sitting down I can feel them rubbing.
I can't wear a bikini without feeling concious, and all the sites that say "It's normal, etc.", yes, it may be normal, but it's not very nice for the person who "suffers" from it.
The media show women with perfect, tiny labia and it makes people like me all the more self-concious and afraid that boys will think I'm disgusting.
I am definatley having surgery when I'm old enough, and when I have the money.

you girls are stupid soon they are going to have labia extenders because most men find it attractive...like me

this is stupid big labia are hot you just have to ask someone you kno who is honest and a guy

Guest wrote:

Quote:

I'd just like to say that this is true.

I totally agree. I'm 15 and I feel so uncomfortable because i have protruding labia. I went on my bike the other day and couldnt ride it properly it was so uncomfortable. I'm going to have surgery as soon as I'm old enough. Boys don't like it. I know. And the boy i like told me that someone he knew had uneven labia. How are we meant to be comfortable with these reactions?

I agree with the ladies on the posts.
I am 22 and I have always been very self conscious of them.
I try not to think about it. I didnt realize they were larger than norm until my bf pointed it out. Then I looked online at "sites" and noticed the normal sizes.
It makes me very uncomfortable.
I honestly think its horrible to they eye. But, I would never get a surgery. :$

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

Quote:

I'd just like to say that this is true.

i too have the same problem..my labia are very protuding and hanging..i really hate it....i was wondering wat guys thought of it..i know some older men like it but wat about teen guys...but u hav answered my question.. they dont like it then?did 1 of ur friends tell u this or did u find out the hard way??

did u think this wen u wer younger?

jane192 wrote:

Guest wrote:

did u think this wen u wer younger?

I always have! Those Porn girls are what the publisher thinks is sexy. It changes. It wasn't long ago you never saw girls shaved down there. now thats all you see. Those girls with almost no labia menor look plastic to me!

Always ask advice from a connoisseur and not from a newbie.