i have liked feet for about the past year and i masturbate looking at pictures alot but some people know about my fetish,who i dont want them to know, so is there any way of possibly getting rid of a fetish

Okay, this is part of your privacy, if you want it to stay private, right? But you said some people who you don’t want to know about your fetish actually know about it and you would like to get rid of it. I would feel free to ask you why you want to get rid of it? Is it because you just think it is way abnormal and you want to turn yourself in another direction or it’s just because you don’t want some people know about it?
If you like it and you want it to remain private, you then shouldn’t talk about it much.. Well, you shouldn’t talk about it at all. It’s just your own pleasure and you enjoy it as much as you like, no one can forbid you that! But if you really have a desire to stop being a fetishist, you give your best to avoid looking and masturbating looking at these pics that are turning you on. You find yourself a girlfriend, work on the sexual life and you will see you want be having needs for some things you have done before, and also, maybe you and your new girlfriend could possibly have your own games, who knows!!

I have a foot fetsih for male feet, and would love to experience having a foot domination.