I've been on subutex for 7 months now.My script was stolen and my dr did nothing he said from day one if that ever happened even if you file a police report that he will not give you another prescription!So I have been out for many days and withdrawing terribly and for the first time in 7 months I relapsed and took a mprphine this morning!My pharmacist called and said this afternoon they will be able to finally fill my script.My question is since I took the morphine early this morning will I be able to take my subutex later this afternoon when the pharmacist fills them?!Someone please help answer this question for me!I do not want to waste my sub if it won't work and definately don't want to go into withdrawls because I've heard so many different stories bout u can and u can't!!!!Please let me know if you have ever taken an opiate and many hours later took subutex and let me know if it worked or if it made you sick or what exactly it did to u!!Thanks

definitely bad idea

Its always better to wait a full 24 hours from when u last took the morphine otherwise u will just get withdrawal symptoms..in my experience u have to wait til u start feeling rough before u take the Subutex otherwise they dont work.