I need advice on how to get off this suboxone its just as bad as any opiate I'm dwn to 2 mgs but my dr gives it weekly so I get 7 every Friday and I'm out by Wednesday is there anything to do to at least help withdrawals????:

**YOU MUST BE IN COMPLETE WITHDRAWAL BEFORE DOING THIS METHOD** This is how you do a 5 day Opiate Withdrawal, RAPID DETOX: For day 1,2 and 3: take 4 mg's of subutex in the morning, 4 hours later another 2 mg's, and another 2 mg's before bedtime (DO THIS FOR THE FIRST 3 DAYS) DAY 4: Take 2 mg's of subutex every 6 hours Day 5: Take 2 mg's of subutex every 8 hours Day 6: Take 1 2mg of subutex for the entire day and by Day 7, you don't take anything, you are clean, and you won't feel a thing. They use this method in the best of rehab's and majority of people say it's the best detox treatment they have ever received. In my opinion, you can also add in some adderal for energy, colonodine for the hot and cold, and an ambien before bed. In rehab they do not give you those things butt hey do give you trazadone before bed. Good luck with your detox.

the w/ds are gonna suck be ready. u can take immodium which is actually a opiate look up loprmide (spelling).... dont take too many but that will help. so does tagamet . ur not gonnna feel good at all. no energy, sweats, chills, insomnia etc... what ever u do dont take benedrayl it makes the jimmy legs worse!, are u trying to get off subs? if so just hang in there the w/d's take about a full month