i am 99% sure i got fordyce spots on my lips, it really sucks, i have to try and hide them during the day because the sunlight makes them sooo visible, i have a hard time talking to people face to face because of it....let alone a cute chick, i feel like they are literally holding me back from socializing and dating etc. Does anyone know anything to make them go away/ less aparent, or has anyone tried have them removed from their lips with a laser? Any info would be great...i would literally give my left arm to get rid of these spots.

I've tried to find some information for you in my old nursing books. Unfortunately the treatments seem to have little benefit, such as estrogens, corticosteroids, and topical tretinoin cream. I wish I had something helpful for you and can only recommend calling your dr. There is quite possibly newer information available since my books are several years old. I just didn't want you to think that nobody was concerned for you. Please let me know if you find something that helps. I wish you luck.

I think it's really great that you did this anyway for someone! Do you happen to have any more information on Fordyce spots? What are corticosteroids and how are they applied in the case of Fordyce spots?