I had fordyce granules growing on my top lip. it soon went away, but this time it popped up under my bottom lip, like a half-inch away from my bottom lip. Its been on for almost a week. Somehow, i cant get rid of it. I have been looking how to remove it. You can use blistex lip cream but i dont know how you can use it under the bottom lip..How do you get fordyce granules and what is it? Please tell me!
By the way, after a few days it has started to scab up. What? I think i remember how it started...I had this tiny blackhead which was nothing like a pimple. It was not red, just a lump with a blackhead on top. I started scratching it because it was getting itchy. As it was getting red and sore, I then went to wash my hair. I got out and went to sleep. The next day..i woke up and looked in the mirror. I looked through my face, i saw that it had lots of white lumps. I didnt know what it was, and around the "fordyce granules" was red. How can you get rid of them??

Hi there, here on the forums there is a HUGE thread for people who suffer from Fordyce spots and how to clear them up. I'm not entirely sure how they start but you can do treatment on them to get rid of them pretty easily. What do you think?

You have mongellon. Fibers. It's starts that way. Trust me. Watch mongellon the truth denied. Youtubes