I am fifteen years of age and I have both pearly penile papules and Fordyce's spots.I know this because I am still a virgin.I had Fordyce's spots before puberty but papules during pubery,and I am uncircumcised.How do these show up and what can i do to get rid of them.I know i can use CO2 laser treatment but I won't try that until I have a job with money to cover for it.Is there anything else to help my problem.Doesn't matter if it takes a long time.As long as it begins to disappear thats all that matters.I have pearly penile papules all around the corona,and I think some may have disappeared but like 95% is still left.What to do.Also if i don't do anything,how long will they take to dissapear.Thank you very much

I am 22 with fordyce spots on my scrotum that began around puberty. About eight of them became the size of pencil erasers and I had them surgically removed by a urologist six months ago. The great thing about the skin of the scrotum is that its wrinkly nature leaves no scars from surgery. I am also uncircumsized.

If your parents have health insurance, you may be able to get some of them surgically removed and have a lot of the costs covered, and it took me about ten days lazy for recovery. Plus, you get percoset!

Don't try to pop them, because then they ccould become infected and grow larger.

hey im sixteen yeas of age i have fordyce spot which i have had for aboiut a year i went to the doctors and asked them about it and i asked the qeastion that everone asks will they goooo away and he replyed THEY MAY FADE WITHIN THE YEARS U CAN GET THE REMOVED SERGICALLY but i hav heard that they never gooo which scared meee but i spose we all have are own lilltle problems kk well i hope the helps i also have to say i havnt noticed i difference in mine like they havent enlarged or shrunk kk CHEERZ

Hey
I used Sensodyne toothpaste on my PPP and it dramatically reduced it. They were only tiny though, only one line and really small. Every morning and night I put a small amount around the edge of the head of my penis and left my foreskin back. In the morning I gently scrubbed it with a clean & clear facial wash, after about a week they basically had gone.
i have a shower twice a day, so i dont think ppp is about hygene. If my body needs ppp it will probly just find another way to make em come back. but for now anyway
The toothpast is
SENSODYNE mint, and the face wash was CLEAN & CLEAR EXFOLIATING DAILY WASH.

Visit Dr. Groff in San Diego... he does CO2 laser surgery. Its quick and painless. Don't waste your time w/ home remedies that don't work. Get them removed my an experienced Dr.

http://ljcsc.com/cosmetic_dermatology_pearly_penile_papules.html

i have both at 13 years old.

i also have both and i am also 13 years old i have had PPP for about 6 months now (maybe a bit longer) and i think they are growing i havent been to the doctor because i am embrassed and dont really even want to tell my parents :( i have been looking on the internet at the pictures and are almost positive that they are PPP and fordyce spots. i want to know a quick remedy that will last for years. i dont mind having them as i am not having sex and no one else will see them but i want to know how long it will be until they naturally dissapper. the PPP are all about the size of a pin heads. i tried toothpaste last night and it kind of stung so i dont really want to use it i am also trying talcum powder so i will wait to see what happens with it. i DONT WANT TO GO THROUGH SURGERY OR LASER TREATMENT because i dont want anyone to know

iv heard that there is a treatment for fordyce spots on line i have both also but my fordyce spots are worse.i am, sexualy active but i hide it with a condom i realy want both of them to go away because i cant understand a girl is not going to want that inside of them but i was kinda relived to find out i dident have genital warts or herpys i dont want to be the guy with the messed up penis

sorry don't know

im 15 and i have a few fordyce spots on my foreskin, and i think the ppps are just starting. they seem to go in unison. i dont mind the fordyce spots they are small, but i definately dont want big ugly ppps, and i dont want to tell my parents. to make things worse, i have sebaceuos glands and hairs growing up my penis. im considering killing myself.

To the guy who is considering killin himself. as a boy of the same age and pretty much the same problem don't do it ! at this moment I am tryin the toothpaste n it's workin for the ppp and fordyce and the hairs well shave ur pubes chicks dig it ;-) I don't kno ur situation but u got ur whole life ahead of u look ur not the only one with it an atleast it ain't HIV

HI, I didnt Know about fordyce till today and am shocked.I'm a 23 year old virgin never been kissed and all this time i have thought i had genital warts.Beleive me when i say this im glad to have fordyce.I have never been diagnosed was always scared as i grew up with the lumps since i can remember, i thought it would go away all these years its still here but atleast know i have closure!Atleast you guys have a diagnosis I grew up not even knowing you how scared i was growing up thinking i would infect someone else.i kept my own towels so nobbody else would use the same one and was afraid to kiss any girls.you know how much i missed on everybdy thinkls im frigid if they only knew how much i wanted a girlfriend.Thank you all for your posts and i hope this helps you all especially you teenagers my if you want to contact me!

Anybody know if this laser treatment will leave any scars?

Dont die.

Guest who is afraid... right until two minutes ago so was I. 12 got both, horrible. This is relief, only realised i had ppp today, but friend had it too so I know what it was fordyces was scarier. JESUS luck is finally on my side. and yeah i agree with myself dont die.