Hi im 15 and one morning i woke up and my penis was in pain, and there was also a white/green residue under foreskin which i can force back. Pushing my foreskin back up into its normal position causes pain. Along with the residue are these white chunks. Ive been cleaning my penis constantly with water. The pain has lessoned since the morning but it is still there it is also very sensitive to the touch a lot more than normal around the penis head area. There is also an odor that is really strong when i try to clean or examine my penis. To make things even worse I am not even at home where i can easily contact my doctor, I am currently on vacation in another country and i will not be back for a while. What should I do?

hello i'm 15 as well with the same issue can some one help us? is there medication i can take. or is it a disease like AIDS o.O

Hello I'm fourteen now but I remember a year ago I had this same dillema. What the white chunks are, to what I believe, sperm. Clumps of jizz. The green stuff may just be lint or something else . I highly doubt it would be like mold ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** or anything unless you've never cleaned ur penis... But my penis used to be really sensitve that I couldn't even wash it in the shower so what I did was fill a cup with soapy wate and just gently clean my penis. Try it, now my ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** isn't so sensitive

I have the same problem also but I'm 16 I haven't done much to te to get rid of it . I'm scared and of course I'm not gonna tell my parents .. So this isn't nothing really bad yet I just gotta clean it more .. I'm not circumsized and I thought the sensativeness was normal maybe because my tip isn't use to being touch yet but now I know thanks so I'll try just cleaning it with water in a cup

I currently have this problem after unprotected sex...? Could it be a STD? Mine is painful and under my penile head. 17 years old.

I found out how to get rid of this in a more painful way without letting your parents know. Buy a max freeze thing for painful (used in football) Spray that stuff on the infected area... That sh*t be gone in a day... It usually feels like a cool/burn feeling so be prepared for sleeping on your back...