I have been dealing with Fordyce spots since I was 8 years old. I would try a treatment which would work for 2-3 days, then when it came time for me to have to moisturize my lips, the spots would come back and appear even bigger than before. I found this chapstick by edelsie health company which does not clog the pores on your lips. After using it for 2 weeks the spots have not increased in size. The company states on their website that it will not cure Fordyce spots but make them less visible. What I have been doing is that once a week i apply lemon juice onto my lips as sort of exfoliation and then use the dermesken chapstick everyday. This is the only thing that I have been using to moisturize my lips. I love it. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use