I'm 14 and whenever i pull back my foreskin... it retracts 3/4 of the bell and then i see that the inner foreskin is stuck to the bell.. its like its glued to the bell.... PLS HELp.... im embarassed to tell my dad.... i dunno wat to do... :-( also... when my penis is erect... it doesnt retract on its own... plus it hurts when i try to do so.... pls help!

i think it called a skin bridge... and i have on most of the inner forskin.. pls help!!

Hi razor,

It is most likely a skin bridge and it is common, NORMAL, at your age. Your foreskin actually has to separate from the glans (head) of your penis.

By the time you're 16 or so it should be fully separated. You can help it by just getting an erection.

I'm 14 and whenever i pull back my foreskin... it retracts 3/4 of the bell and then i see that the inner foreskin is stuck to the bell.. its like its glued to the bell.

Hi Razorkb24:

All baby boys are born with the inner foreskin fused with the underlying glans penis. That fusion is supposed to break down all by itself and release the foreskin so that it can retract. For some reason your foreskin still have not released.

You can try pulling the foreskin away from the head to see if you can break the fusion. This may take you several tries. If you can't you may need to see a urologist who can break it for you.

tell our dad this problem buddy that is the sol of this problem