Hi, I'm 12, and when I googled foreskin retraction, I saw sites about people having to need their foreskin cut off because it wouldn't pull back at 7. I'm 12, and it's extremely painful to retract my foreskin, because it only comes back about a half a centimeter, then it stings. I've only started to try pulling it back. Is this normal? Will it ever be pulled back correctly?

GOOD PRACTICE AT THIS YOUNG AGE, DONT OVER DO IT, BE GRADUAL AND U WILL SUCCEED IN GIVING FREEDOM TO YA ERRECT penis HEAD! MAKE IT A PRACTICE TO MATSERBATE THIS WAY TOO THAT WAY YOUR FORE SKIN WILL GET LOOSE N OVER YA penis HEAD!

It is correct that over time, by gentle trying to stretch your foreskin, you can gain enough room that it will retract.

However, at age 12, you are still young enough that you are still growing and developing.

Therefore, I would encourage you not to over react yet. Next time you are into the family doctor, I would mention your concerns and talk with him about what you can do to make this less painful.

You still have time.