Hi im 15 and i have the problem that my foreskin wont go down all the way i can acheve it at girth but when erect the glands enlargen and the foreskin where it connects to the glands stings. Im young but i dont know what to do will it grow or stay the same or do i need to streach it out. if so how should i streach it . Please help me.

I seem to be having a similiar problem, i am 16 and both when erect and non-erect i can't retract my foreskin over its head. This causes me no pain whatsoever when masturbating or when urinating although i am worried that when it comes to having sex, that the foreskin will be forced back and cause lots of pain. However my body isn't fully developed yet and i'm wondering if it will get any better at my age.

ha

hm...Uh oh.. Okay so i was masterbating and there was this like line that connects from the shaft to under the head. and I think I pulled too hard and now the line is gone!!! omg is this normal??and its not the line that goes from the scrotum then the head , this ones from the Shaft (where ppp grows) and then under the head it was on the right side of the penis. And now its gone , is this NORMAL??

hm this is off topic but I had this line that connected from the sulcus to under the penis . While i was masterbating it snapped off! and now its gone , Is this normal , because it happend like 12 months ago or so..

You are normal for your age. Your foreskin is still developing. You can help it develop by stretching it.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and let mitosis do its work.