I'm a 17 and just a regular. I have recently noticed after progressiveley pulling back my foreskin, that I have a tiny bit of skin holding it back. It has pulled back all the way on the back edge (if that makes sense) but the front part of the head is still sufficentley covered with my foreskin. So its not completely stuck. Should I keep gently pulling it until it comes loose? I also heard that spitting might work (however revolting that may sound)? Any sort of reply would be appreciated! Ps. The last thing I want to do is go to the doctor!

Health Guru
Hi Kieran. Not quite sure where you mean it is, when you say the back edge do you mean the top as you look down on to it or do you mean the underneath? It would be helpful if you could upload a picture to a photo hosting site like imgur that way we can see exactly where your talking about and it makes it easier to say what you can do. Hope this helps :-)

Hi Kieran,

Don't post pictures.  You don't know who will see them and you ARE a minor.

Normal stretching will help your foreskin separate.  This is common into the later part of adolescence. 

A doctor IS your best resource.