I'm a 16 year old lad, previously my penis hasnt really done much sexual wise, however just yesterday I sorta got an erection randomly whilst out walking in the rain, and by the time I got home and 'had a look', the whole foreskin had just retracted itself!!!

Now, I'm not exactly sexually aware, I didn't even know this happens and I've never seen anything like it before, so I was quite shocked. I tried to pull the foreskin back up but it just didn't happen, not at all - you could pull it up but it would just go back where it was before. So I left it. It was quite sore at times because of the friction etc.

It's now 24 hours after this, and now I have no chance of pulling the foreskin back up because beside my penis head a sort of swelling has happened and it won't go down. If it helps I could try and upload a photo? It's really uncomfortable and quite heavy and I am really concerned!

What am I supposed to do now? I didn't pull it down, now I can't pull my foreskin back up, and now I've got some kind of swelling? What's going on? I haven't got a clue and I would prefer this to be fixed sooner or later...

mr_m

Hello, mr_maniac.

Although pictures would help, you must NOT upload sexually explicit material to the internet at your age, if in the wrong hands it could be used for the wrong reasons.

I cannot explain what this lump/bump is, I reccomend you speak to your father or go see your GP.

Hope it's nothing,

Shane x

hi,

i have a problem with my penis i have just a question is foreskin bad or good?

The medical name for a foreskin that is too tight is phimosis. Sometimes the foreskin may just pull back over the glans and then become trapped in the groove behind the rim. If this happens and you find it won't go forward again, your penis will swell up and really hurt. You need to go quickly to the hospital emergency department. Doctors call this para-phimosis. Usually the doctor there will circumcise you to stop this painful problem ever happening to you again.

Goodluck

I have something with foreskin, it won't go down and there's a sort of blu-ish idk thin little layer over my penis head attaching to my foreskin, what is it??

it might be cancer but im not an expert im only 13 wondering what this skin is over my penis and yah. :-)

the bluish thing is your vain... not cancer lol