Hi, I am 15 years old and when my penis is not erect i can pull my foreskin all the way down and stretch it out. But when my penis is erect i my foreskin can only stretch to under my penis head and when i try to stretch it more it seems very tight. Is this anything to be worried about?

Go and see your GP/doctor.
They will make a basic diagnosis, but are then likely to then refer you to a urologist for them to make their final conclussion. It is nothing to worry about as far as your personal health is concerned. But it may require medical intervention to relieve the problem. Don't leave it as I did, I know the thought of pulling out your old man in front of the doctor is embarrasing but its something you need to do. I left it for 2 years and now have to have my foreskin circumcised. But it's an in and out of the hospital in one day and then 1 to 2 weeks of sitting around the house. XD Your requirements may not be so drastic.

Ok thanks

At age 15 your foreskin is still developing. You can expect it to get looser later. You are normal for your age.

Stay away from urologists. They make their money doing circumcisions. If you go to a urologist he will want to circumcise you.

no, you need to keep trying to stretch the foreskin by pulling the tip downwards to stretch the skin and then pull it back over the glans.
try doing this grab a container filled with warm water and them soak for foreskin for five minutes and then do all the stretching exercises.
you will get more freedom in your foreskin in a few weeks.