Well I'm fourteen, almost fifteen, and lately I've been pulling my foreskin back. However I've only been doing it when like, soft.

I just can't do it when I'm erect. I don't try too much 'cause I'm worried about something "Breaking."

When I'm soft I can easily like, slide it back and stuff, but when I'm hard, I can just barely get it to start "Sliding Down" before it becomes difficult.

Will this improve as I grow up or just attempt it more,
or is there something wrong with it? If so what can I do to fix it?

Thanks!

-Matt

I am 15 nearly 16 and cannot pull my foreskin back when hard? how come? i do masterbate regurly and i am going through puberty!

yea i had the same problem. its called phimosis. when you can't pull back your foreskin. i saw a doctor and he recommended i get circumcised. i did and it hurt for a bit but now its great. no probs at all .sexlife is a lot better too.

Circumcision is 'not' a 'solution' just an option, I don't understand how loosing a piece of the problem 'solves' anything. Either way.Keep your foreskin and work with it. It happens to lots of men. But *shrug* your human its supposed to happen.
Oh and to address the problem with going to the doctor. They are paid to be monolithic, monotheistic might be more figurative ~ if you will. A biologist might suggest a herbal solution. A doctor, a pill. Realize there are differences in people and that being said. I think a doctor's recommendation, to anyone, that having circumcision is the solution, is a bit over the edge. Don't you think?

when i use to be 14 i couldn't pull my foreskin back either, but try every chance you get and the foreskin will stretch a little more each time kind of like a girl's vagina lips. And after some time you will be able trust me.

I have had the same problem since my early teens, I'm now 30. I still cannot pull it back when i'm hard but what I can do is pull it back when I am soft and then get hard with it like that. At first it hurts but it gets easier and easier, make your penis twitch, which makes it grow even more, its like a stretching exercise for the skin, use KY jelly then masturbate or have sex, it gets easier and now I feel no pain at all, but I still cant pull it over my head when I'm hard, its something you will have to live with unless you take extreme action ang get circumcised.

hey guys, i just have this little problem with my foreskin. i can't pull it back, flaccid or erect. i mean when its flaccid i can get it to about the rim then i get scared to get it all the way but when erect i can only get it a quarter down. will i have to see a doctor and get cream?? im just scared to do it, but i think im ready. thanks for the help! oh and im turning 14 in a couple of months, going through puberty. :'(

Hi I have a very similar problem.
I have just turned 16 and can pull my foreskin far down when soft, but hardly when erect (only just over the head) is this a short frendulum or the other 'disorder'?
and will it strech of it's own accord through puberty or will I have to strech it?

Thanks!

hey i know the feeling i've had the same problem when ur soft just slowly lower the forskin an it will start to go, i still cant doit when im erect tho if guys wonna see how to lower it tho when soft i can show them

I had thesame as you guys (at age of 13-15)
I had no or little problem soft, but when erect it was almost impossible to pull it down
I tried and tried and while masturbating often the skin cracked, and ì had wounds.
The healed, but got wounds again etc..
But after a year or so I had no problems anymore, no scars, no problems pulling it down when erect :-D

Horrible post, by what i can only assume a bad doctor. A lot of teenagers go through this and it's completely normal, just try to stretch your foreskin out a little bit more everyday, sooner or later it will get looser and eventually you'll be able to pull the foreskin down when erect. DO NOT take some knife and cut any part of your penis EVER, this would only be the case when sergical action has to be taken because of a serious problem.

Ditto.

NEVER EVER take a knife to your penis. If you assume you have penile cancer you should see a doctor immediately.

honestly man when i was your age i couldnt pull it back when it was flaccid let alone in wood state, im now 17 and i can when its floppy and i nearly got it to go back when im erect. honestly just keep pulling it back man. next time you bash one out pull back hard man, the skin stretches.

Stretching DOES work. I had your problem - I was 16 and couldn't even pull it back enough so that ANY of the head was sticking out. Every day you have to stretch it - just pull it back as far as you can and hold. After 5 minutes or so, let go and maybe stretch the foreskin opening in a few directions (that's what I did - no idea if it helped). Over time you get gradual improvement... Of course, if your foreskin is attached because of the frenulum breve (or whatever it's called) and not just a tight foreskin then you may not be able to pull it back all the way. You'll be able to pull it back until you can clearly see the skin attaching the foreskin to the head though...

Took me at least 6 months to do it, but I went through times of not doing it regularly... It will take months to sort it out, at any rate.

i had the same problem and you are going to want to start pulling it back all the way!  (be brave) I did the same thing at your same age, just one night i couldn't sleep and i was thinking about sex and how i wanted to get it all the way back and its a good thing i did!  it took me a few hours to get the strength and courage to get it all back and there where the beginnings of skin connecting from where my foreskin was to the head of my penis.  I knew what it was supposed to look like and i was embarrassed to bring it up to anyone so i did what i had to do and every day i would gently tear (bad word for describing it) the little bit of early skin off and now its all gone, everything works and i can get it pulled back when soft and hard but still when hard it isn't easy.