When my penis is flaccid, i can pull my foreskin back totally. But when i'm erect, i cant pull at all, only a little. I tried by pulling my foreskin when flaccid and make my penis erect. but when it becomes erect, my foreskin will fell very painful and i have to pull it back up. What can i do?

You need to stretch your foreskin.

It will stretch by masturbating but you can also just use your fingers to stretch the skin. Go slowly, you don't need to cause yourself any real discomfort. It might be easier in the shower. You can also use some lube. Do it often and it will loosen up fairly quickly. Yes it will be sensitive so take your time.

You don't say how old you are but this is common with lots of guys under about 16. It just takes time.

Don't ever force your foreskin back. It can get "stuck" and it could require a trip to the ER.

What are some ways that i can stretch my foreskin? FYI, I just turn 16 a few days ago.

You can stretch the skin anyway that you feel comfortable with. It will stretch by masturbating but you can also gently work your fingers into the end and open the foreskin that way. Yes, it will be very sensitive. Take your time and do it a little each day. Very soon you'll be able to slide the foreskin. Lube or some warm water can help soften the skin when you do this.

You're in pretty good shape if you can move it when flaccid and a little when erect. Just give yourself a little more time and you'll be all set.

Happy birthday.

Happy birthday.

Happy birthday.

Happy birthday.