i went to the doctor a week ago and she did a rectal exam in the room and she found blood in my stool and with the blood in my stool i have felt light headed and feel sometimes like im actually going to passout Is this normal with blood in stool

Hi:
Those symptoms wouldn't be normal unless you are losing a lot of blood somehow and as a result, you are anemic. What did the doctor say about this. If you didn't ask, please do. This would be an important question that would be effecting your health in a serious way. Did the doctor order a colonoscopy? I hope so. Keep asking questions. Be proactive about your health. Don't stop until you get an answer and a treatment, if needed. Please let us know how you are doing.

Blood in poo is usually due to changes diet, doing a lot more exercise that usual, or internal piles. Try getting some sepositories from your dr.

A colonoscopy is what you need to do, those symptoms could be a result of colon cancer.. however, it could always be a dietary issue.

I agree with previous posters here. You need to get colonoscopy as soon as possible. Blood in stool in not something that you just want to forget. One can have serious problems whit this condition. Try not to chance your eating habits until you know what exactly is wrong with you. Keep us posted on your condition.

Hi:
Did you get a colonoscopy? What were the results? Did you feel like you needed a second opinion? I hope you did take the advise in the previous posts. I also hope that the results of your tests were good. If you did not have the colonoscopy, why or why not? We'd be interested in hearing why you made your decision. Please let us know what you found out. If the results were not good, we'd like to offer encouragement and advice, especially that of people who have had your experience. Please let us know how you are doing.

Hi i forget to tell a friends experience with similar symptoms. He had boil in his stomach. And it was painful for him, he could not eat everything and also had a blood in his stool. But after seeing a doctor, he got some medication and after some time he was fine.
I hope that you will find a solution to your problem and that you will share it with all of us. Exchanging information is very important for everyone. Please keep us posted on your condition.