i m  29 y old i have a problam in oil means orange oil come in stool can any tall me what is this and why it happens

I believe that you are eating something that bothers your digestive system. Maybe you are allergic to certain foods and that is why you need to do some intolerance tests. Anyway, some foods can cause your stool to be orange or oily greasy stool.

But observe the symptoms. What this means? This means that if you have any type of pain, you should consult your doctor because pain definitely means that something is not ok.

My good friend was had this as well and after a numerous of tests, doctor told him that the main cause for this was butterfish. It was nothing serious, thanks God. 

Hi Guest,

Sometimes it is caused by the foods you eat.  It can also indicate a bile problem or even something like IBS, irritable bowel syndrome.

See your doctor if it continues.