can you tell me why i have bubbles that come from my stool. sometimes it looks like some matter floats up too. im not sure how to tell if it's parasitic. i do bare foot too much, i do have a cat. A couple of times i saw thin wiggly little worn like things in her milk. i have seen anything like that in my stool. can you tell me you opinion on my promblem please? thank you.

That could be pin-worms. It's more likely that you got them from your cat if this is the case, since barefooted walks usually only pick up ringworms on the skin. Pinworms are like you described them, about a centimeter long, white, and "wiggly." You should also get some medication for your cat and clean anywhere you find the parasites.

Well this condition is not that serious. The thing is that most stools that have bubbles in it or they float are caused by your diet. What do you eat usually? Have you change anything in your diet in past few days? Some like to say that floating stool is caused by increased fat in the stool, but this is not correct. Also if you have acute gastrointestinal infection you might notice the stool that floats. Have you had any diarrhea in past few days? I think your best option is to change your eating habits and your problems will disappear on its own without any treatment necessary. This is not a serious condition.

All the best,
Danella

I recently had pin worms and took a tapeworm med plus or is supposed to kidd every thing a couple months later I have.noticed air bubbles in my feves plus the same worms but not moving I think they might be dead any suggestions for me

Please do not listen to this guest. This is a extreme diagnosis and for a case like pin-worms, there are many other symptoms that would arise if you had pin worms. If you are worried you should contact your physician or health care provider. Taking health advice from an online forum is never a good idea.