A friend of mine told me that Gabapentin is used for epilepsy. Why then I got Gabapentin for my migraines problems. This Gabapentin stuff should be my salvation, or my doctor thinks so. I have no life any more just because I am stuck with this terrible headache called migraines. What do you think?

Look, I am not an expert but according to both, yours and mine doctor, Gabapentin is really doing great things for people who are suffering from migraines. I am taking Gabapentin and my life is really changed completely ever since. That was the promise of my doctor when I got Gabapentine for the first time.

%-) My doctor just prescribed gabapentin for my migraines. I have had these headaches for 30 years. He said this is the drug for me. I hope so. I have tried just about everything else. This is my third day...just taking 100mg for now. I am to gradually increase to 400mg. I certainly hope this works.

No evidence to indicate that it helps with migraines. Pizotyline was the only chemical that helped with mine. No longer on the market. Too effective.