IS GABAPENTIN OKAY FOR VEGETARIANS? IT HAS AN ODOR. IT WAS PRESCRIBED FOR NEUROPOTHY

Are you asking if gabapentin is animal-derived or if it is synthesized? It does have an odor but it is a synthesized chemical. Is that what you would like to know? I am trying to figure out why a drug would not be okay for vegetarians unless you are referring to reduced protein intake or perhaps a lack of vitamin B12. I am really curious as to what that would impact. In any case, I hope that the drug helps you with your disease. I appreciate in advance any questions you are able to answer. Thanks!

Drugs in capsule format are wrapped in gelatine which is animal parts (definition from PETA - Gelatin is a protein obtained by boiling skin, tendons, ligaments, and/or bones with water. It is usually obtained from cows or pigs) - therefore vegetarians and vegans would wish to avoid it.

I have dry eyes and when they run it haS STARTED TO SMELL REALLY BAD. My urine smells really bad also. Yuk..

My urine smells like a horse just urinated. It smells very strong and an unpleaseant odor.

I take gabapetinyellow 300mg capsules and my urine smells bad too. Real bad! When I stop taking them my urine smells is gone so that must be a side effect right?

I also smell it when I sweat. What is that? Gabapetin poisoning?

Is there anything we can take to reduce or eliminate the urine smell