Sir,
Last jan.2003, i underwent a left nephrothotomy(left kidney),removal of stones.Now,i have an ultra sound, showing some stone again forming about 7MM in the left and 5MM on the right kidney,
My question is can i take fresh (herbal)garlic every night as i heard it will deminished stones to our kidney?as much as possible, i will avoid medicines.

Looking forward to hear you.

Rommel B. Gumapac

TRY RED ROOIDOS TEA. ITS SUPOSED TO CLEAN THE KIDNEY OUT.

Hello there,

Unfortunately I don’t believe in such story that garlic can help you with your kidney stones.  There is nothing you can really do for kidney stones because usually they must pass on their own.

However, there are some things that you can do to help ease the pain until that happens and these things include drinking a lot of water. By doing this you want to flush out kidneys. You should avoid soda or carbonated drinks and not to mention alcohol.

You can also benefit by drinking cranberry juice or cranberry tea, I have heard that this is great stuff for kidney stones.

Also watermelon contains the highest concentration of water amongst all fruits and it is one of the safest and best diuretics which you can use with your problems regarding kidney stones.

i noticed pain in my right side of the abdomen(lower), what can really be the cause.