Hi. I am a guy 54 years old and I yesterday I was at doctor because I had problems urinating. And after a few tests he has diagnosed me with a kidney stone. He has suggested a few solutions, and the most intriguing solution was kidney stone dissolving. How do you do it?

I am prone to kidney stones, but I have none at the moment. That is because I use a tea that is called Watermelon Seed Tea. There are also some other good teas for this purpose. The just dissolve it to a measure that you can just metabolite it. It is good, but if that doesn't work, you might want to try Celery Seed Tea. It is cool too.

Hi jeremias,

My father is having a lot of troubles with kidney stones last two years so I can share with you his experience. When first he was diagnosed with kidney stones we were all terrified but now when we all know a lot more about this we all try to be supportive as much as we can.

First of all it is very important to determine the size and the number of the stones. When this is done your doctor can inform you about the best possible treatment options. My father is always under one which is popular known as a “home treatment”. Basically he is at home waiting for the kidney stones to pass on their own. Because this is very painful he is prescribed antibiotics and painkillers.