i am 34 years old and have experienced many kidneys stones the last few years. just a few weeks ago I had to have lithotripsy surgery and then went home to pass stones. it took over a week for anything to happen. All this happened in my left side. It has now been weeks and I am having constant pain in my left testicle and in lower abdomen do you think that this could be caused by maybe peice of stone still stuck. the pain I experience in testicle has happened before with stones. Are they related?

I have same prob. i am 36 passing stones 15 years always seems to get stuck down there sometimes takes months to pass I urinate about 5 times a night never get any sleep

Hello there,

Unfortunately if you still experience pain you will have to see your doctor once again. Pain in this area can be related with your kidney stones but it is always to be safe than sorry and go check what is going on with those stones. And maybe you will have to get some additional tests such as CT or maybe even ultrasound.

Also if you are having problems with kidney stones and your urinary tract overall you should try to drink cranberry juice and cranberry tea. I have heard that these products are great for urinary tract problems. Anyhow you need to increase fluids in your organism so this could be beneficial in more than one way.   

Sir please give your phone no
I have paning to much on my left testicle pls give me right information all about this i am vry scared about all

I hv stone in lower urater n I feel pain in a chain from d affected area to left testicle.
N there's increase in size of d testes.
Though I am on stones medicines bt wud like to know that increase in size is normal or weird and when will it go off...