Hi! I have kidney stones. I can't even describe how painful it could be. My wife told me that she read that cranberry juice could help with my kidney stones. Is that true? What do you think about that?

Hi! For many years cranberry juice has been a popular folk remedy for kidney stones. Some studies showed that cranberry juice is an effective cure. The juice lowers the concentration of oxalate and phosphate, it increases the citrate concentration and it dilutes the concentration of calcium oxalate in the urine. Before you tried cranberry juice you should talk about that with your doctor. Good lack!

Hi balsley,

Your wife has told you the fact that we all believe and from my own experience I can tell you that not only cranberry juice has helped me with my urinary tract issues but as well cranberry tea and cranberry pills.

I have been using these for about a year now and I am very satisfied. Two years ago I had developed a problem with my urinary tract and I was suffering from UTI frequently. The problem was because the UTI was reoccurring although I was drinking antibiotics. then my mother told me to start with cranberry products and I have listened to her and I am satisfied because my UTI are not occurring that often as before.