hello!i'm 22 years old and i have had upper right stomach pain since last year. I went to the doctor and he did an ultrasound and said everything was ok, my gallbladder had no stones. He then told me my Lipase was high, but there was nothing worng with my ducts or pancreas. It was 67ul/m and normal for my weight and sex/age is 60. He put me on Prilosec but I could'nt sleep on it so I stopped taking it. Plus, it did'nt help much. So I got scoped thinking it was an ulcer- it was mild gastritis and deuodonitis negative for bacteria and gluten intolerance. I do have reactive hypoglycemia. What could be causing the gastritis? can it raise Lipase levels? The doctor seems unconcerned and thinks it's due to stress. Am I worrying too much?

o.O I had problems with stomack and found out about a parasite name Giardis. Painfull cramping diariah, excesive gas, headache . loss of weigth ans loss of appetite. Very dificult to diagnosed no one is checking for it just a smart doctor who question all symptomps. Hope this helped

My grandmother had the same side affects and the doctor told her it was a ulcer and put her on medication to find out when it was to late that her stomach was filled with cancer and she needed to go into immediate surgery to take her stomach out or she would die. 1 Year after her surgery she died cause the cancer spread and the doctors didnt catch it.

im having same problems had scope done and blood work all negative for bacteria,dr says its just gastritis does anyone know if u can still have bacteria even though tested neg