i am 29 ,i am having gastritis ,my stomach is boring ,i hate food ,i belch all the time ,i am feeling pain under my lelf side breastbone and the upper side of my stomach .i just did chest x-ray and was negative.i am a student ,i am embarrassed all the time in class. i always belch with loud song that distract everybody. please will be very grateful if you could advise.

Stress can aggravate gastritis and belching. Stress reduction techniques such as progressive relaxation, yoga exercises, tai chi exercises, and meditation can help reduce the frequency and intensity of your belching. Ab crunches, performed on an empty stomach (after waking up and before bedtime), can help drive the air out of your stomach.

this has always helped me...
i have a stomach ulcer so im going through the same thing. what helped me the most was my diet. NO sodas, no greasy foods, and eat small meals all day to keep from your stomach growling. if you have the resources i would suggest getting a doctors opinion. Hope all is well with you.