It's been years now I have stomach problems at least it is what I was thinking. I always had the sense of nausea and frequent vomiting especially after a larger meal and that strange acid taste in my mouth that made me blow sometimes. And finally recently I was diagnosed with gastritis I always thought only elder people has it-I am 28-and I wonder now what are gastritis causes and how I need to behave from now on. Thanks.

There are bunch of gastritis causes but to me it sounds like the main cause of your gastritis is H.pilory that is common in man organism but in situation of its spreading the result is lining stomach inflammation which is usually manifested in gastritis symptoms such as yours=nausea, vomiting and that acid alike taste in the mouth. I have also gastritis and mine gastritis was caused by unhealthy diet I was at for years and this also might have caused your gastritis too. Also stressful situation might trigger the gastritis situation so regarding these facts the one with gastritis should change the lifestyle depends on what have caused it. But no mater the cause the essential here is eating right-no fats, no cholesterol and no large meals. If you want to get free of that acid taste there are some good meds I personally am taking occasionally antacids or acid blockers and if the gastritis cause is H.pylori than it is usually recommended the three type antibiotics combination that is about to be taken for at least two weeks.