Hey there,
I was taking Zantrex and I just finished my first bottle and I lost 9lbs only. Can anyone tell me does Zetacap work?

I ordered ZetacapHQ this week. I'll let you know how it works. It should be here any day!

Hi, My order of ZetacapHQ came today, so I'll start tomorrow. I will keep you posted on results. Good Luck.

my zetacap arrived 3 days ago and i found that if i took 2 pills before every meal i got jittery and very grouchy. There is ginseng in it as well as other stuff. I started taking 1 pill before meals and it wasn't quite as bad but i still feel edgy.

Well,
If I am not mistaking Zantax is used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease also known as GERD. It also treats other condition such as gastric ulcers and duodenal ulcers. It can be also used for treatment of eosive esophagitis and pathological hypersecretory conditions. Why have you been using this medication in the first place? Nopw if I am not mistaking Zetacap is very similar to gastric bypass. It fills the stomach with a natural balloon that makes it virtually impossible to eat. So you see this is used fgor weight loss. Do you have any problems with weight loss? Can you give us more information on your condition? I hope that this helped you in any way.
All the best,
Nelie